Privacy and Data Protection have become key legal aspects to consider in every type of business endeavor. We face new international legal standards, driven by global legislative changes, with special impact from the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) in Europe.
The new legal scenario urges us to consider data protection in new business models, to update user privacy policies, to adapt our contracts with providers and clientes, and to regulate the use of technology within the company, among various other aspects.
Our services in this field include:
- Providing legal advice in personal data compliance. Identifying and mitigating sources of risks, with strategic solutions adapted to the business.
- Registering databases and complying with Argentine norms.
- Preparing legal documents and implementing best practices as required by the applicable norms.
- Reviewing and updating legal documents under the new legal standards (contracts with providers and clients, user privacy policies, internal company regulations, among others).
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) services.