During the last couple of days, both mass media and public officials anticipated that the Government would update the list of vital services in the context of the mandatory quarantine established last month. Those providing one of the following services would be able to resume their operations:
- Agencies that receive payments of taxes and utilities.
- Revenue offices.
- Public registers, both in the national and state level. For example, the National Direction of Car Property Register and the General Inspection of Justice (IGJ) are reopening their offices on April 22th, 2020.
- Retail e-commerce, complying with sanitary protocols during deliveries. Stores must remain closed to the public.
- Medical, dental and eyewear retail stores.
- Industrial manufacture authorized by the Ministry of Economic Development
All establishments, both public and private, wherein people must show up should implement a system of appointments in order avoid agglomeration.
The preceding list does not apply to the provinces of Tucumán and Santiago del Estero. Both of them have decided to don´t except new activities.